Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby or no baby

Well! Caroline has been working a lot, so me and Niki have been doing some touring with Victor!
He is a pretty good baby so its not too hard to take him out. Except for having to lug that stroller up and down a gazillion stairs, and of course, weaving our way through all the crowds. Its amazing how rude people are! Cutting me off, not letting me join an escalator line, they all see a stroller and think "Oh i can squeeze in there, im quicker anyways..." and I never get to go anywhere! I get so angry.

Apart from that we've been having a great time. I really feel like Niki is getting to see lots (with or without a baby). Yesterday during the day we went to the Louvre, we spent about 3 hours there but we could have spent hours more if we had the time. Caroline came home around 8:30 and then me and Niki headed out again. We walked along the Champs-Elysees street again, walked down to Invalides and the Dome church, then we walked to the Eiffel Tower. We didnt end up getting home until about 1am! So there was no way I was going to upload pictures then, especially knowning that Victor starts screaming at 7:30 in the morning.

All in all yesterday was a really good jam-packed day. And hopefully today will be as well! Baby or no baby, im determind to see everything!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

hahahaaa ppl must think victor is your baby

which makes no sense seeing as niki is philipino.
oh, the foreign confusion that must ensue.