Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got 10 Gigabytes!

Well, now I have way too much space for pictures. I'm using a tenth of my space now.
Great! Totally only something that would happen to me, and obviously I'm not going to be uploading pictures and stuff when I get home - my life is sadly not that interesting.

Album title " Sept 7 - Brushing teeth, walking the dog..."

Oh well, at least I can keep uploading pictures now. Ive got 2 new albums up. Aug 27 was a very very busy day. We woke up at 6:30 to get a chance to go up Notre Dame and walk around before Caroline left for work. Then we spend a good 4 or 5 hours in the afternoon wandering and shopping. Then, that night when Caroline came home we went back out at 11:00pm to wander around Montmarte and see Sacre-Coeur.

I must admit we've really had no time to relax, everyday has been go go go. No wonder i'm up at 2:30 am just to get my pictures up! I have no other time! And Ive gotta be up tomorrow at 6:30 to bring Caroline to the airport, so... goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember- you are there to look after Victor- if you are too tired you cannot do a good job.
Hes so cute- send more pictures of him!

have fun this weekend-
Oh- and you need to send me your plane info too!!!

Love you xoxoxoxoxoxxo Mummy!