Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures on hold...

Well, I had to purchase more space to upload more pictures onto Picasa.
Unfortunately all along I had been uploading full resolution pictures which took up all my space a lot quicker. I could go back and re-upload everything but that would take me forever, plus all my informative captions would be lost ( I spent a long time writing captions). So i've bought more space and I should have it within 24 hours.

Tomorrow Caroline and family will be going away for 3 days. Me and Niki have lots of plans, we're going to see the Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint-Michel and Juno beach, where Canadian troops first landed to liberate Europe from the Nazi regime.

It will be a crazy packed weekend but we cant wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you certainly are having a memorable trip.
Doing so much!!!
I love the pictures in the catacombs- truly amazing.
You look so pretty in all your pictures too!
(Niki looks okay too.)
You will need a week to re-cuperate when you get back!
hahaha..

love you! Mummy xo